Patrick Scott Moore
Scott Moore & Associates is a professional traffic accident reconstruction and cause analysis company with the following services available:
- Preliminary verbal consultation via telephone to determine the status of your case.
- A preliminary examination and consultation regarding all collision documents, photos, videos, reports, and other collision information provided by others for review by Scott Moore & Assoc.(s) for a reasonable fee.
- Complete review and analysis of collision reports and/or reconstructions by others.
- Complete traffic accident reconstruction and cause analysis.
- scene measurements, diagrams, photos, video, and documentation as deemed necessary by Scott Moore & Assoc.(s).
- review and analysis of information or evidence presented to Scott Moore & Assoc.(s) by others.
- examination/analysis of roadway surfaces, skid marks, vehicle damage, and scene characteristics and environment.
- complete report including all mathematics formulae.
Computer simulations and animations. (Fees quoted separately per case)
- Expert testimony if required.
- Telephonic consultation and assessment
- Consultation, review, and analysis of collision information and documentation
- Immediate response to collision sites if required
- Collision site measurements, photos, and video
- Collision site environment analysis (roadway surface and elevations, traffic controls, line of sight, etc.)
- Collision site available light reading with illuminometer, and, lighting analysis
- Scaled factual diagrams
- Scaled CAD factual diagrams
- Time/distance/speed analysis for vehicles, pedestrians, motorcycles, bicycles, and/or other objects in motion
- Perception/reaction time and distance analysis
- Skid mark analysis
- Vehicle lamp analysis
- Vehicle tire analysis
- Vehicle damage analysis
- Change in velocity analysis
- Vehicle braking efficiency
- Vehicle speed from skid marks
- Vehicle speed from crush (damage)
- Vehicle speed from momentum analysis
- Vehicle specifications
- Motion analysis
- 2-D and 3-D animations
- SMAC simulations
- Interview witnesses
- Interview collision parties
- Traffic accident cause analysis
- Collision analysis report
- Traffic accident investigation report
- Traffic accident reconstruction report
- Expert testimony
- Traffic safety presentations.
- Traffic impact studies
- Traffic accident reduction studies
- Traffic accident investigation and reconstruction training *
- Traffic accident reconstruction seminars **